Monday, May 9, 2011

mirror images.

a pile of inspiring photos that remind me of one another. and making this connection makes me happy :) let me know if you agree!


a pretty pair via aesthetic outburst and design is mine



same, same, same but different via aesthetic outburstbusy being fabulous and design lovefest





 a perfect trio via aesthetic outburst16 house and unknown source.


seeing double via batixa


 woven wonders via batixa and wild at heart

we go together via unknown source and sfgirlbybay


new york skylines? via unknown source and sunday collector



the pink lamp of my dreams via design sponge and ffffound image.


 gaga for this duet. sources unknown.


 William Eggleston and Stam heaven :)



 shivers in a good way via candy jones and it followed me home. which reminds me of this...



a birdie hole in one via photo problem and unknown source.



 twinkly triplets, unknown sources.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...