Friday, May 10, 2013

take 2.

so, i woke up this morning and had a facial...it felt amazing, necessary and a little bit indulgent. when i came out of my appointment and got in my car to leave, i noticed someone pull up behind me ready to take my spot. in a split second decision (that of course felt like an eternity when i look back on it now), i got out of the car to hand the woman the rest of my parking ticket that had 30 minutes left on it. i didn't realise my car (no, my boyfriend's beautiful 2012 golf) was in reverse...it slowwwwwllllllyyyyyy began rolling backwards towards the car parked behind it. i had to jump in and pull the emergency break. it was so overwhelming and horrible and scary. i think i hurt my leg in the process having to jump into a moving car. luckily, nothing happened to the other car, but his car has a small dent in the back end. errrrrrrr! i felt like screaming!
i don't get it universe? i was doing something GOOD and this happens. :::::deep breath:::::

in the wise words of blogger justina blakeney's mom, 'it's never too late in the day to start your day over'. so, that, is precisely what i am doing. starting over, with a warm bath.

pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...