Friday, June 17, 2011

happy thoughts :)

i'm still sick! i've already taken all of my vitamins, had a delicious breakfast, completed lesson one of my new pimsleur approach japanese language program annnnd watched 'girls just want to have fun' (sarah jessica parker circa 1985- cute!). before i attempt to power through work later today, i thought a happy spattering of seriously random images from my desktop (and whose sources have escaped me, sorry) that make me smile might will my mind and body into returning to its formal health- immediately please- and maybe they will make you smile too?  :)

momma! summer!
favourite city (tokyo). pretty light/s.

totally free and beautiful, albeit a liiittle bit napoleon dynamite.


more in common than i thought!








above two images, the selby


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...