Saturday, January 15, 2011

*** more momsy magic ***

here are some further images from my momma's wonderful, cozy home.


these beautiful lovebird bookends were inherited from my abuela after she passed away.  i still remember when my little sister was making them kiss by smashing them together when she was about 3.  eep!
my mom has been collecting miniature perfume bottles for as long as i can remember.  these collections look so special and sparkly in certain daylights.
lovely pink heather and yucca and i don't know whata.  obviously my mom doesn't have the same knack for killing houseplants that i do.

these cherubic native faces were painted by canadian artist Dorothy Oxborough (i have a couple of my own too).






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...